Cross Country maintains an inventory of American Auger boring machines in 36" and 42" sizes. These machines are capable of handling jobs from 12" to 42" with the proper fittings and configurations. Call our
at 303-361-6797 for pricing, availability, and options.
- DEUTZ D914LO6 116 HP (86.5 kW) Tier III Diesel Engine
- 600,000 lbs. (272 Tonnes) of Maximum Thrust
- 5 Speed Transmission
- Maximum Output Torque: 107,257 ft-lbs. (145,540 Nm)
- Working Range: 12 to 42 inch (305 to 1,067 mm) Casing Diameter
- Increased ability to pull auger, steering rods, and push product
- Increased visibility to the master pusher
- Low centerline and wide stance provide increased stability
- Hydraulically assisted clutch is easier and more comfortable to operate
- No hook rollers, machine locks safely to the track
- Ergonomic operating button allows for feathering the rotation and slow turn of the shaft for easy auger installation
- Emergency shutdown switch at the operator's station as well as a operator presence tethered switch.
- Vivid graphics guide safe and proper machine operation
- Updated gauge system includes the improved engine tachometer, engine warning light, & hydraulic thrust pressure reading