DMI International® has designed their Pipe Benders to meet the highest specifications. They have earned a reputation for quality and reliability unparalleled in the
Cross Country Pipeline Supply handles bending dies and protractors from leading manufacturers such as Sawyer, Midwestern, and Heaman. Contact our sales team for additional sizes and availability.
We source Pneumatic and Hydraulic Wedge Mandrels from DMI. They come in a variety of sizes and configurations to meet you pipe dimensions and bending requirements.
- Prevents buckling and eliminates out of round in the bend
- Adjustable for any wall thickness within specified mandrel range
- Self propelled in and out of pipe on models 16” and above
- Pneumatic wedge mandrels are available in pipe sizes from 10”-20” and 20"-60" diameter
- For efficient operation, the compressed air pressure should be 160-200 PSI (11.0 to 13.8 Bar)
- Maximum safe working pressure is 225 PSI (15.5 Bar)
- One man operated for expansion and contracting and for traveling in and out of the pipe on self propelled models
The Hydraulic Wedge Mandrel has the following features.
- Fast approach and powerful locking action is provided by double angle hardened steel wedges
- Hydraulic wedge mandrels are available in pipe sizes from 10”-20” diameter
- Specifically designed for low cost maintenance by an auxiliary unit
- Conversion kit available for pipe sizes within mandrel range
For specifications and additional sizes, contact our